• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Skattebo is Gone.

GreenCookie… I’m a loyal hornet fan. I wished Skatt would have stayed 100%. However he is a very young man. He was hurt losing TT and he had several of his friends playing for ASU. They convinced him to go portal and look into ASU. They impressed him with giant stadium and a great FBS schedule to show his talents. Without a doubt he would have stayed if TT didn’t leave.in addition: I don’t blame TT for getting his payday $$ and his chance to lead a P5. It was a decision 99% of coaches would have also done.
Back to Skatt. He’s having fun. But deep in my heart I think he knows he had it good here and his best college football memories will be as a HORNET I’m sure!
He has 1 more season of eligibility if ASU doesn’t turn around it’s season? But truthfully if he can get DRAFTED with HIGH Confidence he should declare NFL Draft and get his $$ too!
Maybe after he finishes NFL he might want to coach RB’s and come back home?
Either way it plays out… I appreciate his years of service to our team! Great Memories! 🏆🏆🏆

Green Cookie Monster said:
BuckeyeHornetFan said:
While he's no longer a Hornet, I still like the kid and will root for him to succeed.

Maybe go to the ASU board and sing his Hosanna on High?
He punked the Hornets, buh-bye. :coffee:

I'd rather do it here, thank you very much.

No coffee for you, GCM, time for your Valium instead. ;)

HornetFootballFan said:
GreenCookie… I’m a loyal hornet fan. I wished Skatt would have stayed 100%. However he is a very young man. He was hurt losing TT and he had several of his friends playing for ASU. They convinced him to go portal and look into ASU. They impressed him with giant stadium and a great FBS schedule to show his talents. Without a doubt he would have stayed if TT didn’t leave.in addition: I don’t blame TT for getting his payday $$ and his chance to lead a P5. It was a decision 99% of coaches would have also done.
Back to Skatt. He’s having fun. But deep in my heart I think he knows he had it good here and his best college football memories will be as a HORNET I’m sure!
He has 1 more season of eligibility if ASU doesn’t turn around it’s season? But truthfully if he can get DRAFTED with HIGH Confidence he should declare NFL Draft and get his $$ too!
Maybe after he finishes NFL he might want to coach RB’s and come back home?
Either way it plays out… I appreciate his years of service to our team! Great Memories! 🏆🏆🏆

Even if he returns for a 2nd season at ASU, the majority of his collegiate time will still have been spent at Sac State. That may not mean anything to some, but it does to others.

I'm equally disappointed in Troy Taylor's decision to leave. But I understand it. And I won't write off Skattebo, Bland, Dotson or any other player that spent years in the program just as I won't pretend as if Troy Taylor's time at Sac State meant nothing now that he's gone elsewhere.

Beau Baldwin got in Skat's ear after we crushed them at home.
Then Baldwin abruptly quit Poly, went to ASU as OC and started sniping.

I dont blame TT leaving for $M's, no brainer.

Only been to ASU once awhile back...been to Sac St too many times to count....one thing is FOR SURE.....coed talent at ASU is far superior....maybe that had an effect on his decision....

peegeepee said:
Only been to ASU once awhile back...been to Sac St too many times to count....one thing is FOR SURE.....coed talent at ASU is far superior....maybe that had an effect on his decision....

That’s a FACT.

In fairness, I’m not sure how many campuses across the country can compare to ASU wrt to the hot girl population.

I’ve only been in Tempe and around the campus a couple times, but it was unreal each time,

I had never visited ASU but as a teenager. HOT Girls would have been a huge factor! And you know they were lined up hearing a potential start FB player is visiting!

Latest posts

Back