• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

EWU VS. NAU Game Day Thread

My goodness, this team is fucking gutless, nutless, and shameful. Poorly coached, poor players, zero toughness. If this continues into halftime, I bench everyone and play the walkons.

Defense can’t stop anything. Offense can’t do anything. About ti be down 28-7 at home before half. Just comoletely inexcusable.

E-Wu Tang Clan said:
Best may have lost the locker room. That seems like the death knell to any coaching staff.

Yeah, I agree. This is another year where we have games where we can’t even compete. I strongly advocate for an entirely new defensive staff. But the reality is the whole staff is in jeopardy. No one is any better than mediocre, and most are just plain awful. The players are garbage; the coaches are garbage. It’s a total mess. We are a bunch of cowards, too afraid to hit and too dumb to do much of anything.

For today, get to halftime and bench everyone. Put whatever you’ve got on the field and make a statement that this is unacceptable.

If EWU could actually stop the run more often than not and make them throw the ball we might actually get a stop or two.

LDopaPDX said:
E-Wu Tang Clan said:
Best may have lost the locker room. That seems like the death knell to any coaching staff.

Yeah, I agree. This is another year where we have games where we can’t even compete. I strongly advocate for an entirely new defensive staff. But the reality is the whole staff is in jeopardy. No one is any better than mediocre, and most are just plain awful. The players are garbage; the coaches are garbage. It’s a total mess. We are a bunch of cowards, too afraid to hit and too dumb to do much of anything.

For today, get to halftime and bench everyone. Put whatever you’ve got on the field and make a statement that this is unacceptable.

I don't think you even hear yourself. Advocating for half measures in one sentence than going scorched Earth the next. Why? Fear? Uncertainty? Because you once swore an oath of fealty to Aaron? This experiment has run it's course. All questions are rhetorical.

Latest posts

Back