• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

EWU VS. NAU Game Day Thread

This has all the makins of a good game. Both 4-6 and common opponents are Weber where we won by 8 and NAU won by 17. PSU we lost by 12 NAU lost by 24. UC Davis we won by 3 and NAU and they won by 17.MSU we lost by 43 and they lost by 24. NAU is the only team who beat the Griz this season.
* I'd say pretty even-steven and think it will be an exciting game to end this season and we need to finish on a winning note AT HOME!!!

353c173a-560e-427f-9ad8-42a601500929_text.gif

I have zero confidence in this game. It feels like for the second year in a row, the players have mailed it in on this staff. Hope I'm wrong cause 5-6 feels a lot better than 4-7.

I agree with Obzerver we're pretty evenly matched. I'd give a slight edge to Eastern since we play at home.

The question is do some of the starters even suit up, cause last year some didn't or are they going to say fuck it I'm not risking the injury and spend the time filling out their transfer portal applications. They might, Northern Arizona this year is a lot better then Northern Colorado last year. It should be interesting to see what changes are made in the week after this game. Hopefully enough to keep recruits and players.

Maybe at home we have an edge. But this team couldn’t have mailed it in any worse last week, so maybe they mail it in again. This is such a disappointing season. We all thought this team might have a high ceiling before the Idaho game, but since then, it’s been total regression. I’m sick of these years where we just seem to get worse every game. There’s never improvement, it’s just how far down is the bottom?

As ya’ll have all pointed out, this is a winnable game at home but it will depend on how badly the players and coaches want it. I’m worried that the MSU game was so demoralizing that they just want the season to end at this point. Hope that’s not the case because ending the season on a one game winning streak is a lot better than ending it on a 2 game losing streak.

I'm more interested in what happens after the game. Who gets fired? Who transfers? What recruits decommit? Someone should make a thread about that.

I don't think anyone's getting fired this year but I guess we shall see. We've recruited some really good prospects this year and hope they all stick with the program.

LDopaPDX said:
Maybe at home we have an edge. But this team couldn’t have mailed it in any worse last week, so maybe they mail it in again. This is such a disappointing season. We all thought this team might have a high ceiling before the Idaho game, but since then, it’s been total regression. I’m sick of these years where we just seem to get worse every game. There’s never improvement, it’s just how far down is the bottom?

They definitely mailed it in last weekend. No excuses today when you are playing at home on Senior Daty. I hope these guys let it all hang out today and we get s solid W to close out the year.

Eaglefanatical said:
Savages said:
ESPN has the line at EWU-3.

I'm surprised by that. I'd like to just see us be competitive. Not holding my breathe.

In fairness we’ve played pretty well at home even in our one loss against Idaho. I’d be surprised if aren’t at least competitive.

Atomic Eagle said:
I don't think anyone's getting fired this year but I guess we shall see. We've recruited some really good prospects this year and hope they all stick with the program.

If Best doesn't do a Hail Mary to save his job they're all gone next year when his contract runs out unless they magically turn it around, I guess weirder things have happened.

Latest posts

Back