A short practice video clip.

Get the skinny on Hornet Football and the FCS
Kadeezy

Bennett with the 1’s.
BSCfan

I miss it, so...danged...much.
Kadeezy

Me too. I was surprised we were the only team to opt out, but the spring is still a long way away for these teams that are planning to play.

If Taylor has the team invested, and we don’t lose too many guys to transfer, this could end up being a huge net positive for the Hornets next Fall.

No one loses a year of eligibility, the team can continue to develop (and extra RS year essentially), and they should be fresh come August.

The NCAA 14 player in me is thinking about how much of an advantage it would be to simulate a full year without losing eligibility and then running those players out a year later with all of their stats +++, lol...

Good to See Johnnie Rucker in the mix, dotson, Perkinson, etc. all staying involved.
BSCfan

Kadeezy wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:43 am Me too. I was surprised we were the only team to opt out, but the spring is still a long way away for these teams that are planning to play.

If Taylor has the team invested, and we don’t lose too many guys to transfer, this could end up being a huge net positive for the Hornets next Fall.

No one loses a year of eligibility, the team can continue to develop (and extra RS year essentially), and they should be fresh come August.

The NCAA 14 player in me is thinking about how much of an advantage it would be to simulate a full year without losing eligibility and then running those players out a year later with all of their stats +++, lol...

Good to See Johnnie Rucker in the mix, dotson, Perkinson, etc. all staying involved.
We won't be the only ones, I'd be shocked if Portland State doesn't join us. Multnomah County is still in Phase 1 of reopening so they can't even workout right now. (The counties U of O and OSU are in are in their Phase 2.) If they can't get on the field soon, no WAY they'll be ready to play in late February.
BuckeyeHornetFan

Can’t believe we gotta wait 10 additional months, nearly 11 until we see our Hornets again.

Long freaking time!
Kadeezy

BuckeyeHornetFan wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:47 pm Can’t believe we gotta wait 10 additional months, nearly 11 until we see our Hornets again.

Long freaking time!
Pac12 just announcing outbreaks tonight. They might be waiting too!
BSCfan

BuckeyeHornetFan wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:47 pm Can’t believe we gotta wait 10 additional months, nearly 11 until we see our Hornets again.

Long freaking time!
As the parent of a player, this wait is seriously hard on me!

Cal Poly
Eastern Washington
Idaho
Idaho State
Montana
Montana State
North Dakota
Northern Arizona
Northern Colorado
Portland State
Sacramento State
Southern Utah