Get the skinny on Hornet Football and the FCS
Super Hornet
Admin

Captains for the game:

Offense: 12 QB Jake Dunniway
Defense: 44 DL Josiah Erickson
Special Teams: 39 LBer Jeremy Harris

SoCalHornetFan1

Came up to Sac to see game tomorrow but my teen son isn’t required Covid in So. Cal but the twitter says kids required a covid 16 yr old??

Guess we can’t attend. Anybody know good local sports bar watch Party location???
Kadeezy

SoCalHornetFan1 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:24 am Came up to Sac to see game tomorrow but my teen son isn’t required Covid in So. Cal but the twitter says kids required a covid 16 yr old??

Guess we can’t attend. Anybody know good local sports bar watch Party location???
12 and under don’t need vaccine or proof of negative. I’d say your son passes for 12 this evening for the elderly event staff person at the gate who doesn’t give a sh|t lol
Kadeezy

Gameday!!!! Are we in for a fog bowl tonight?! That doesn’t help us 😬
Kadeezy

We are hitting up the Sac Zoo before the game, but if anyone on the board (stingthemgood) wants to validate my fan credentials or have some beers, DM me!

Look for the 6’6” 315lb bald [email protected] with a super hot former Hornet athlete wife at the alumni tailgate. I can show you my transcripts, the deed to my home, and do a few HS blocking drills if needed. :lol:
BuckeyeHornetFan

Kadeezy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:08 am Gameday!!!! Are we in for a fog bowl tonight?! That doesn’t help us 😬
Let’s hope not! Everything I’ve been reading and hearing predicts the fog to be clearing around noonish. But it’s still here so who knows?!

It’d better clear before game time.
Kadeezy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:35 am We are hitting up the Sac Zoo before the game, but if anyone on the board (stingthemgood) wants to validate my fan credentials or have some beers, DM me!

Look for the 6’6” 315lb bald [email protected] with a super hot former Hornet athlete wife at the alumni tailgate. I can show you my transcripts, the deed to my home, and do a few HS blocking drills if needed. :lol:
Classic Kadeezy! Good stuff!

Let’s get that W tonight!
josephpoint

Here we go Hornets!!

Let's Go!

Stingers Up!!
the Rat

Kadeezy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:35 am We are hitting up the Sac Zoo before the game, but if anyone on the board (stingthemgood) wants to validate my fan credentials or have some beers, DM me!

I wish I could! It is only fitting for me as a fan that I moved out of state right before the TT era. ESPN plus and Jason and Steve on radio tonight.
Kadeezy

I will bring home the W!!! Tailgate is already filling up!
Kadeezy

Kadeezy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:28 pm I will bring home the W!!! Tailgate is already filling up!
And it’s foggy as SH/t here.
SDHornet

Have fun K. You have to carry my load and consume the usual 12 pack before entry.
"I never drink anything stronger than gin before breakfast." W.C. Fields
SDHornet

Kadeezy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:56 am
SoCalHornetFan1 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:24 am Came up to Sac to see game tomorrow but my teen son isn’t required Covid in So. Cal but the twitter says kids required a covid 16 yr old??

12 and under don’t need vaccine or proof of negative. I’d say your son passes for 12 this evening for the elderly event staff person at the gate who doesn’t give a sh|t lol
This. Doubt the vax passport checkers give a isht.
Kadeezy

Perk and Pierre are starting
GreenArmySwarm

Not a good first drive.

Errant pass.
Drop pass
stingthemgood

That’s only for Casey
GreenArmySwarm

Being outplayed and out coached so far. Defense playing scared. Playing not to lose, instead of to win. Offense seems a step behind.

Need to turn it around quick!
GreenArmySwarm

GreenArmySwarm wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:43 pm Being outplayed and out coached so far. Defense playing scared. Playing not to lose, instead of to win. Offense seems a step behind.

Need to turn it around quick!
Defense is playing better. Are these refs going to call these offensive holdings on SDSU’s o-line or what? I didn’t know you can tackle a defensive linemen to “block”. Embarrassing.

Offense needs to wake up.

How do we have two weeks to prepared and come out like this?
Last edited by GreenArmySwarm on Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreenArmySwarm

Jake Dunniway has been embarrassing so far.

First half, out coached, out played
SDHornet

3-24 at the half. Not surprised the Hornets are on the bad side of a lopsided score so far.

Slow start by the offense. That Martin drop on the 1st drive was a killer. 2nd offensive drive was just shitty play calling by Taylor. Dunniway forcing one that was an INT hurt, a FG would have made it 3-10 at that point. Offense finally gets a drive doing with the run game and Taylor calls a horrible screen pass that is picked by a DL. Hornets have been moving the ball, but I think this game was out of reach when SDSU went up 17 zip.

Defense wasn't going to slow SDSU's offense down much, but they did get some stops and the offense wasn't able to do anything with it. Jacks had on big run with a RB (forget which one) but the back breaker was that QB scramble on 3rd and long in which a couple of Hornets missed him in the backfield.

And Sentkowski got us on the board in the closing seconds.

Hornets are going to need a miracle to pull this one out.
Sweetgrass

GreenArmySwarm wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:17 pm Jake Dunniway has been embarrassing so far.

First half, out coached, out played
Hornets are embarrassing the Big Sky Conference.

Cal Poly
Eastern Washington
Idaho
Idaho State
Montana
Montana State
North Dakota
Northern Arizona
Northern Colorado
Portland State
Sacramento State
Southern Utah