• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

AD Search

hopefully soon.........
icon_mad.gif
icon_scratch.png
:mrt: :hmmmm: /users/31/07/37/smiles/rant.gif /users/31/07/37/smiles/psu-glo2.gif

I hear you guys are looking for an AD, and that Bruce Parker is a finalist....is this still true?

I got this pm at eGriz, at least it's a name, no clue who BP is though

don't worry ManofVision, your are still in contention

http://www.carroll.edu/athletics/athleticdir.cc

Don't know much about him but his bio is pretty good.

If he can bring this to the PSU AD...

"The many accomplishments spearheaded by Parker this past year included record attendance at home athletic events, hosting three NAIA National Football Playoff Games, a record-setting year with Corporate fund raising, a 40 percent increase in funds generated by the Saints' Athletic Association and a record-setting year at the SAA Auction."

...Good things may be in our future.

Carroll College has the top football program at the NAIA level. Won I believe 2 of the last 3 national titles.

I know Bruce and he is a good guy. When he was an assistant AD at Montana State he was in charge of corporate fund raising and did a nice job. He would be a great addition to the Viking family.

This is really disheartening. I've long considered Bernstein a friend of athletics, but if he was, he wouldn't let things drag on like this, would he?

ManOfVision said:
This is really disheartening. I've long considered Bernstein a friend of athletics, but if he was, he wouldn't let things drag on like this, would he?

That's a good question. He seems to have a priority on PSU Athletics and he's usually always at the events, but this AD search is dragging on and on. I keep on thinking that a short list will be announced, but the other shoe never seems to drop. In this situation, no news is not good news. As a supporter I just want to hear what the status is (i.g We're close to a short list, this search is going well, etc). With nothing coming out of the AD, I can only assume that it's not going well...

Latest posts

Back