• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

WSU vs Sacramento predictions

Ok, I don't know a whole lot about the spread here, but I'll be surprised if it's not at least a win for WSU

WSU 21
SacSt 7

Hope they both like the snow!

Hey lostaggie, it's good to see that you are converting over from the dark side, Welcome to the WSU Wildcat nation.

lostaggie said:
Thanks for the welcome AJ, good to be here, well, if you can't beat 'em join 'em.

Welcome lostaggie!

Who will win first? USU, WSU or Notre Dame??

I'm goin to all the WSU n USU games this year and have over the last 2 years as well, well at least all the games that don't conflict. I've about had enough of the 'Cats & Aggies losing!! They need to play each other!!!

suck state 14
wsu 10

usu will win first.

Like my good friend recently said to me: "there can't be constantly good football teams without constantly bad ones. Hence begins the annual saying... When does basketball start?"

Patten, bro, what the heck? Do you realize that WSU's first 4 opponets have been nationally ranked, and still WSU has gotten better every game. Sac state is not ranked so that is a huge plus. WSU can still finish 7-4, don't give up on this team yet!

Patten apparently your a fan of the wrong Utah school only BYU-Provo fans dog their teams. Its your attitude that keeps Weber State football were it's at.

wildcat1 said:
Patten apparently your a fan of the wrong Utah school only BYU-Provo fans dog their teams. Its your attitude that keeps Weber State football were it's at.

Wildcat1, it's funny that you say that because Patten Jr. just started as Master's degree at the U of the U!

Patten Jr. why the giving up attitude? Losing to #1, #13, #24 & Boise St is that bad.

Now that we have NAU, Sac, ISU, & UNC we can start winning!

Okay, sorry about being pesemistic. I guess I should have realized any team could beat Sacramento. Truth is I like WSU football and I want it to do well, and I think it's getting better and that Coach Mac is taking the team in the right direction. I just think it might take another year or two before we can beat some of these ranked teams.
Because after all, championships are what matter. And that's why I'm already looking forward to the basketball season.
Go Cats!

Patten Jr. thanks. We accept your apology. Now we just have to get Neffminor to see the light, drink the kool-aid or whatever.

I'm trying to see the light smjcpa, its just been a little murky since 1968! I think now that we've past the tough part of our schedule there is no reason y we cant win 4 or 5 more games.

Any one else think we can end this 5-6 or 6-5?

Latest posts

Back