• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Weber State at Cal Poly

Chex

Cal Poly played Sac State tough last week and will want to win on Senior Day. If the Wildcats play like they did last week, I think they’ll come out on top and end a rough start to the season on a high note by winning last 3 games and going 6-5.

I still would hate to see one year of eligibility wasted on only five games for Muñoz, but most likely need to keep moving forward and will play him.

My prediction is Wildcats 35-17…closer than the score looks but Wildcats put it away late.

Agree on Munoz redshirting but I think a win here for momentum, recruiting, and finishing with a winning record is more important than holding him out. Chances of a someone staying 5 years is seeming more unrealistic anymore, too!

I expect our defense to play well and create a few turnover like they have the last two weeks. I'll predict a 27-14 wildcat win!

shelMr said:
It’s looking like! Bummer he didn’t play sooner. 8-3 could have been fairly realistic!

Totally agree. The amount of growth Munoz had shown in 5 games is impressive.

It will be interesting to see how Mental and staff do with recruitment and filling holes, but it looks like the program is back on track.

Chex said:
shelMr said:
It’s looking like! Bummer he didn’t play sooner. 8-3 could have been fairly realistic!

Totally agree. The amount of growth Munoz had shown in 5 games is impressive.

It will be interesting to see how Mental and staff do with recruitment and filling holes, but it looks like the program is back on track.

Very interesting! Based off the interviews I have seen of Mental I am nervous about his ability to recruit. Just doesn’t seem to have a ton of energy or enthusiasm. I would think we have some of the best facilities in the sky though so that will help. Hopefully they get a bunch of Utah and some Idaho!

Latest posts

Back