• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

vs Montana

EWURanger

Staff member
Listening to this one right now. Pretty brutal....and we need to win this one to even make it into the BSC tournament.....ughhh...

We'll take that win and hopefully score more than 17 pts. in the 1st half of our next game. 17 pts. in a half?....wonder what the school record is for lowest amount of pts. scored in a half is? This team does seem to never give up and plays hard to the end..no matter the score.

EdubAlum said:
Johnsons dunk....OMG, NASTY!

Yeah, I heard it on the internet feed of the game, but didn't get to see it. I was trying to watch the game on BSTV, but the feed was ridiculously bad that night for whatever reason.

Was hoping they'd show it on the highlight off of espnnorthwest.com, but it wasn't on there. :thumbdown:

A win is a win, big win for the eags, pretty much puts them into the playoffs...and this year in the big sky you just never know. We very well could be playing at Montana to start the playoffs (6 vs. 3).

Vic - my apologies for not coming to introduce myself this weekend, I had some family things come up and wasn't able to attend either game. I'm sure i'll have a chance at the spring game though.

Well, we are in the tourny!! Big Sky Conference officials, after exploring all remainin scenarios, announced on Monday that Eastern Washington University's men's basketball team has officially qualified for the six-team conference tournament for the first time in five years.

* Need a good result vs Weber to set tone for the tourny...

Latest posts

Back