• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

VS. Cal Poly Game Day Thread

ewueagfan said:
Decent game but poor second half. It's like we play not to lose.

Agreed, but we were just trying to run clock most of the half. I don’t think Best was interested in running up the score on Wulff.

I’m more concerned with the Wb situation with Taylor and Wortham both out. I hope we can get both back prior to next Saturday.

Not a good second half, but the job was complete in the first. Holt crap, Cal Poly is horrible. Eastern’s special teams are “special,” but not in a good way.

I don’t know if Taylor was suspended for some reason, but we need to play him. He’s have diced this defense today. I’m confused as to how he could play so good against Weber State and suddenly be persona non grata.

Man, that's one of the wettest games I've been to...thought I was in Portland Deja Vu. Looked to me like Cal Poly had thrown in the towel in their season and EWU were still playing for pride. Lolololol, three safties in one game...nice. Sure hope Wortham can play next week that looked bad not to mention any QB cause at one pt looking around I couldn't see any of our QB's...perhaps it was the rain. Glad the boys got a solid win and that were were having a blast doing it!

10399466_7ca02.gif

LDopaPDX said:
Not a good second half, but the job was complete in the first. Holt crap, Cal Poly is horrible. Eastern’s special teams are “special,” but not in a good way.

I don’t know if Taylor was suspended for some reason, but we need to play him. He’s have diced this defense today. I’m confused as to how he could play so good against Weber State and suddenly be persona non grata.

In the post game press conference Best said they are trying to preserve his red shirt so I guess we'll only see him in 4 games. It makes sense, why waste a game on Cal Poly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Va-as0JYos

The playoffs are probably out, but it was good to see the EAGS get a win at home. Cal Poly looked like absolute crap, I don’t think they were even trying half the time. Maybe EWU can finish 6-5 and finish with a winning record, I’ve got my fingers crossed. It looked extremely odd looking at Wulff on the opposite sideline lol, I’m glad Best got the W. GoEags!

luckyintheorder said:
On the road today, will be listening to Larry. Go Eags. Kinda wanted to see what Wulff has going on at CP and Huard at QB. :(

Glad for the team and that Eastern can still beat up a cupcake. 2nd half's are baffling. If they are subbing players who don't see the field that much, you'd think they'd want to get "some". Still think they all need to go.

Latest posts

Back