• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

@ USU

Wow! Had a great time at Romney Stadium last night. Lots of quiet Aggies who turned into boo birds.
Many years in the making to dominate an FBS team like that. Gaggie fans are starting to eat their own. Their QB was not the problem; Weber’s D was their problem.

I was thrilled to see the offense improve from previous seasons. Not where they need to be, but clearly much improved!
Looks like the Big Sky is going to be a grind with several solid teams. One game at a time. Beat Tech!

Congrats on a great win, pretty concerned about playing you this year, I'm glad its in Bozeman, and hoping that we have a running back by then.

cats2506 said:
Congrats on a great win, pretty concerned about playing you this year, I'm glad its in Bozeman, and hoping that we have a running back by then.

Thanks 2506

Im pretty sure most of didnt expect it but it was oh so beautiful. Now it's your turn. Take it to Oregon State and bring another fbs win to the Big Sky.

As usual I expect our matchup in Bozeman will be a battle. Both teams are strong and well coached. Hope your players recover fast. Like us last year it sucks being an injury plagued team.

cats2506 said:

The Big Sky looks to be a battle every week. Portland State should have beat SJSU. UC Davis almost took South Dakota State to OT on the road. Montana and Montana State look great. Idaho played Washington State and Indiana tough. NAU beat Sam Houston on the road. I think EWU and Sac State are good teams. Weber State looks tough. Every week will be a dog fight. Definitely toughest conference from top to bottom in my opinion in FCS.

Latest posts

Back