• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Thoughts on new coaches and line up

50 yr fan

Our new coaches have had a lot of success as head coaches at lower levels. I hope they can continue this for I.S.U. My lineup is Cool at 1 Mocsan at 2 Stutzman at 3 then its a crap shoot 4&5 I favor Maker then Porter then Parker then Rushin then Carr then Undengwa then Smellie off the bench for 1 through 3. What is your thoughts. If anybody still reads this forum. GO BENGALS

Way to early. The good thing is the BSC is going to be weak next year. I think we’ll be ok, middle tier maybe. It’s all relative because we’re in better shape than Idaho! That was ugly.

Haven’t seen much talk on here lately but I’m sure excited about Bengal basketball this season! The guys from last year have improved (Stutzman, Smellie, Chidi, Maker) and the new players are doing great. Coach Looney’s system will work as the players continue to learn and get better at the swing offense. Defense and rebounding has improved. Great win at Air Force and we gave a PAC 12 team all they wanted on the road. Sure wish we could pack Reed Gym every game! I see good things happening with this team!

Latest posts

Back