• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

This Week in the Sky

oldrunner

UM @ ISU -- I really want to say that ISU has a chance and I suppose they do if everything went perfectly for them. Probably a UM win.

EWU @ Florida -- EWU will be happy to get out of there with check in hand and with as few injuries as possible.

UNCo @ UI -- The Bears will get Vandalized unless there really is a football God.

UCD @ MSU -- This one is probably a toss up. Which D can stop the run?

Sac @ SLO -- Let's see how Sac's D handles the spread O. We have to pick Sac in this one, but you never know.

NAU @ PSU -- This one is also a toss up. Both teams have had issues. Game is at PSU, I give them the nod.

WSU @ BYE -- I think we can win this one. :coffee:

Week 7.

UI @ UM The Vandals have been playing better of late and feel like they have a chance against the Grizzlies. Maybe they do have the upset in them. However, all evidence points to a Montana win in this one, 27-24.

MSU @ UNCo We would all think that this will be a cake walk for MSU. However, the Bears do have some talent and, if the ball bounces their way, they could put a scare into the Bobs. Closer than expectedBobs win, 35-28.

Sac @ EWU Another one where one team will be expected to dominate, but expectations may not be met. I fully expect Sac to roll, but the Eagles do have a good ofensive attack and has shown the ability to get lucky. Sac wins in a shootout, 52-45.

Poly @ ISU Arguably two of the worst 3 teams in the Sky. Who is the worst? I'm not really sure, but I do think the Bengals are due for a win, 21-14.

NAU @ Davis Two teams that have been under performing, with regard to most everyone's expectations. I say Davis gets the win, 28-13.

Weber @ PSU The other green team has not been doing well. However, they have had moments where their ofense looked fairly good. Their problems have been on the other side of the ball. Wildcats beat the greanies, 45-24.

How did I do last time? I didn't list a predicted score, but I was right on everything but the MSU blowout.

UI @ UM The Vandals have been playing better of late and feel like they have a chance against the Grizzlies. Maybe they do have the upset in them. However, all evidence points to a Montana win in this one, 27-24.
Montana has not been tested much this season. I am tempted to predict an upset, but I think a road win is tough against Montana. You have to beat the team and the refs.

MSU @ UNCo We would all think that this will be a cake walk for MSU. However, the Bears do have some talent and, if the ball bounces their way, they could put a scare into the Bobs. Closer than expectedBobs win, 35-28.

MSU will win by double digits.

Sac @ EWU Another one where one team will be expected to dominate, but expectations may not be met. I fully expect Sac to roll, but the Eagles do have a good ofensive attack and has shown the ability to get lucky. Sac wins in a shootout, 52-45.

SAC wins big. EWU has nothing to play for.

Poly @ ISU Arguably two of the worst 3 teams in the Sky. Who is the worst? I'm not really sure, but I do think the Bengals are due for a win, 21-14.

ISU sucks and the losing streak continues for the Bungles.

NAU @ Davis Two teams that have been under performing, with regard to most everyone's expectations. I say Davis gets the win, 28-13.

Davis gets a home victory.

Weber @ PSU The other green team has not been doing well. However, they have had moments where their ofense looked fairly good. Their problems have been on the other side of the ball. Wildcats beat the greanies, 45-24.

Weber wins going away. 54-17

How did I do last time? I didn't list a predicted score, but I was right on everything but the MSU blowout.
[/quote]

I did not get the Idaho teams going 2-0 over the weekend.

Is Idaho that good or was Montana overrated?

It's been clear that UI has been much improved this season, but I still don't think it was a high probability for them to pull off the upset in Grisby town. Good for them and probably good for the BSC. It is more likely that we get 5 teams in after that win.

On to this weeks games.

Weber @ MSU - This should be a great game and may go to the very end to decide a winner. MSU has the home field advantage, but the Wildcats usually feed off of that sort of environment. I give WSU a slight advantage in this one. 35-32

UM @ Sac - Sac will be favored heavily in this one. However, UM may come back with renewed fight in them. UM will be the best team that Sac has faced. A fired up D may put them back on their heals a little. I'll pick the upset. 28-21

NAU @ ISU - Probably a toss up. ISU for two in a row. 28-14

PSU @ UI - The spray painters roll in this one. 35-17

Davis @ UNCo - Davis wins big. 52-10

EWU @ Cow Poly - Slow has established themselves as 'THE' Bottom. EWU needs somebody they can beat up on, and will do just that. 65-6

:nod: :coffee:

Weber wins comfortably with a complete game. 38-17

Sac 21 - UM 17

NAU 28 - ISU 17

UCD 38 - NC 24

UI 34 - PSU 7

EW 44 - CP 17

Weber State 27 Montana State 24
Sac State 31 Montana 21
ISU 24 NAU 22
UCD 35 NC 17
UI 38 PSU 21