• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Team Chemistry

DJViking

Is it just me, or does it look like the Vikings don't have any team chemistry? After watching the U of P and Gonzaga games, it just seems like there isn't a team out there, just a bunch of guys doing what they can to win individually. Against Gonzaga, we looked horrible. We played great on defense, but offensively we looked like we didn't know what we were doing. I realize that the team has to work in a unique way with only having one (two if you count Coston) legitimate post player, but come on.

With our smaller size, we should be pressing on defense, and driving to the lane on offense. I think we only have one guy (Lucas) who can actually drive to the hole. I almost wish Sommer would do more of it, like he did last year. Juma is a shooter, but can't drive to save his life, and I haven't seen much on the offensive side of the ball from anybody else. We look like an outside shooting team that can't hit an outside shot. What do you guys think of the team so far?

Regarding last night...

How many shot clock violations did we have last night? Amazing. Why wait until five minutes to go in the game to press? I don't get it. That could have been a win with our defensive performance, but was a loss with our lack of execution on offense.

As far as chemistry, I think it will come with time. The defense seems to be coming together faster than the offense.

Latest posts

Back