• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Scheduling Update

the dan

We scheduled home-and-homes with three Southland teams - Lamar, Northwestern State, and McNeese. Three of those six games will occur next season.

I love seeing FCS home-and-homes. These are very winnable games assuming we don’t completely go down the tube, which looks very possible after the UNCo game.

https://weberstatesports.com/news/2023/10/4/football-wsu-football-adds-three-future-fcs-home-and-home-series

The Dan said:
We scheduled home-and-homes with three Southland teams - Lamar, Northwestern State, and McNeese. Three of those six games will occur next season.

I love seeing FCS home-and-homes. These are very winnable games assuming we don’t completely go down the tube, which looks very possible after the UNCo game.

https://weberstatesports.com/news/2023/10/4/football-wsu-football-adds-three-future-fcs-home-and-home-series

Thanks for the update! I love the home and home FCS, too. Glad they got these deals done. Hoping only one money game per year against hopefully MWC teams they can have the ability to compete with and the rest FCS games. This is good news! Now just hope they can fix their issues before NAU.

:+1: Good news & glad that '24 hasn't any Div. II OOC games! Not that this year's Central Washington game will likely bite. As the current state of Wildcat football looks like a couple more conference losses maybe in store & kiss the playoffs goodbye. If 7 Div. I wins are required for the playoffs, Wildcats can only afford 1 more loss. (My math right?) :coffee:

Latest posts

Back