• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

ROAD TRIPPIN

ajwildcat

I'm just curious to hear what football road trips everyone is going to. My wife and I are going to Boise, Missoula, and to Northern Colorado. We would love to meet up with some Wildcat fans out on the road.

Me and a few people are planning on going to the Boise St game. I'll let you know after I find out for sure who is going. We 4 sure want 2 be sittin by Wildcats.

I bought my airline tickets for Cal Poly, Portland, Spokane, and No. Colo. this week. I plan to drive to Boise, Montana and all home games.

Slostang, I am looking forward to visiting Cal Poly and your renovated stadium. Your defense really stopped our offense last year. Hopefully our new QB will help the O to be more competitive this year. We are returning a lot of young players that got playing time last year.

Glad you are making the trip. I think you will have a great time. I tried to make the game last year, but I could not swing it. I think that Weber State is headed in the right direction under McBride and I hope that Cal Poly and Weber State continue this serries after this year.

It was a defensive battle last year. Both defenses looked real good and both offenses struggled.

Cal Poly is usually good on defense, but they have to replace four All-Americans and six total starters this season. There are some very highly regarded players replacing them, but the lack experience.

Cal Poly offense I think will be a lot better this year. We return all the skill postions and add transfer RB Ryan Mole, 2004 Big Sky Conference Newcomer of the Year from Sac State. The question on the offense is the OL where they are replacing three starters, but are anchored by CSN preseason 3rd team All-American center Stephen Field. There may be as many as three redshirt freshmen starting.

Latest posts

Back