• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Purple & White Wed 10/24

bakerstain

Who will win?

I pick White.

The Purple will feature all of our 2008 team. The White will feature Johnny Hamilton, Jermaine Boyette, Slob, Stephan, M-Smoove, Chocolate Thunder, & Tal Eyre.

Who cares, it will be fun to see some of these former players back on the court. But I think you are right, white by 10.

bakerstain said:
Who will win?

I pick White.

The Purple will feature all of our 2008 team. The White will feature Johnny Hamilton, Jermaine Boyette, Slob, Stephan, M-Smoove, Chocolate Thunder, & Tal Eyre.

Attn:

Bakerstain was obviously kidding, no one who isn't on this year's roster will be playing at the Purple & White.

You mean that Slobo is NOT coming from Euro?
Patten is coming from Spain?
Eddie from the Nets?
WOW you have got to be kidding I expected them ALL to be here!@!

i played in a league in Riverdale that Chocolate Thunder played in last year! Maybe he'll make it to the game!

Ok, ok, so I didn't recogize most of the nicknames you had down, but you have to admit it would be fun to put on a exibition game. I went to a charity game in layton? a long time ago that had former WSU, BYU, Utah, and USU players playing each other in a tournament. I think Rumben Nembhart played but don't remember.

I believe Bakerstain was referring to:

Slob (Slobodon Okocljic '04), Stephan (Bachman '03), M-Smoove (Marlon Carter '03), Chocolate Thunder (Pat Danly '03), & Tal Eyre ('03).

In general I think the team is in much better physical shape than they were last season. Clearly Randy Rahe has stressed the importance of off-season conditioning, and our strength & conditioning guy, Coach Hohn is doing a great job with these guys.

I agree they did look like they were in shape. Our bigs didn't have the Memo Okur double chin. It looked like they all hit the weights. I almost didn't recogize Drew Arnold, he was a bean pole last year.

At the "game" last night it was great to see how sound that all of the players looked. The two players that I thought looked like they had grown the most was AV and Davis. Both looked to have added some lbs to there body. Panos looked good on the floor, I think that his knee is better, and we will have him all season. I was also impressed with Trevor Morris. I do not think that he will play alot this year, but he is some one that the Cats can grow with. Nance also looked good after his redshirt. This is going to be a great season, and a lot of fun. GO CATS

Latest posts

Back