• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Jacks hoops @ U Hawai'i ; Saturday Feb 23rd

mtjack

...looks like the U of Hawai'i offers free internet streaming of their home events. Cool.

https://secure.oceanic.com/Streaming/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hawai'i has a United Nations roster with European, Australian, New Zealand ("Kiwi's" is the term used, I think?), African and American players. They have a lot more height than NAU. This will be a challenge.

Going from playing in Grand Forks, ND to Honolulu (Manoa) within seven days. Can't get much more drastic of a change than that.

Go Jacks!

YESSSS I will be watching for sure. Thanks for the link Jack.

They are taller and all that, but looking at their schedule, they have lost to UC Davis twice I believe, and if memory serves me, didn't we beat UC Davis this season? I know basketball is a game of match ups, but that has to count for something :)

I'm really happy as to how far the team has come in just one season. Beating Hawaii at their place would be a huge mental booster for the players. Hope they're focused and haven't been distracted by the beaches, coconuts, and the touring of Pearl Harbor and all the other places they've been going to..........I guess I'm just jealous :cry: :cry:

No prob, King.

I can imagine that the distractions while playing a road game increase in Hawai'i as compared to...Greeley, Grand Forks or Flagstaff.

I hope for a good showing/competitive game. Give a few bench guys some more minutes. Come out with no injuries. Focus on the task at hand with the last four Big Sky Conference game. Hawai'i is facing a few injuries so that could make things tougher on the Rainbow Warriors.

Day trip next Saturday to watch Weber State play the Jacks.

My oh my..Hawaii is shooting over 70% from the field...I don't know if it's them or if we're not playing any defense :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

This will be a very long night...On a brighter note congrats to the NAU men's track team for getting yet another conference crown today at Montana State. I don't know how many in a row that is, but this NAU team is manhandling this conference year after year after year :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Does anyone remember an uglier game? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This game is out of control. What a beatdown. I'm now convinced we don't know the definition of defense :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

Latest posts

Back