• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

ISU games...

Rumor has it that ISU is planning a "White Out" for the weber game sat. Good thing white is one of Weber's main colors. In case ISU didn't get the memo, WSU's colors are Purple and WHITE. Thanks for trying to make it feel like home for us. Isn't ISU Orange and black? It must be nice to be able to wear your deer hunting clothes to a game.

Bengalhater was Paul's morning sandwich boy, I believe!! According to a WSU legend, he heard that Paul actually gave Bengalhater $10 once to gamble with when he went on a road trip to Reno. I believe, according to the legend, the $10 was, unfortunately, misplaced somewhere on the way back to Ogden.

talhadfoursteals said:
Bengalhater was Paul's morning sandwich boy, I believe!! According to a WSU legend, he heard that Paul actually gave Bengalhater $10 once to gamble with when he went on a road trip to Reno. I believe, according to the legend, the $10 was, unfortunately, misplaced somewhere on the way back to Ogden.
It freakin blew out of the window when the windows were down. But I don't care because it was Paul's money. Tal wanted to give the $10 back to Paul since we didn't gamble. On second thought, Tal probably gave the money to Micah Berger to do stuff with since he is so cheap.

bengalhater said:
talhadfoursteals said:
It freakin blew out of the window when the windows were down. But I don't care because it was Paul's money. Tal wanted to give the $10 back to Paul since we didn't gamble. On second thought, Tal probably gave the money to Micah Berger to do stuff with since he is so cheap.

So micah is a boy?

catcat said:
bengalhater said:

So micah is a boy?
Yes

Intense game, way to fight back and win, 1st place again in the Big Sky, where we belong (thanks UNC), now lets keep it that way. Also was I the only one that didn't like having the 3 guards at the end of the game. I was freaking out until D-Will checked into the game, just in time.

[color=#6633CC said:
wsucatfan[/color]"]Intense game, way to fight back and win, 1st place again in the Big Sky, where we belong (thanks UNC), now lets keep it that way. Also was I the only one that didn't like having the 3 guards at the end of the game. I was freaking out until D-Will checked into the game, just in time.
Yeah, D-Will had some amazing blocks and had the defense that helped the 'Cats win the game. I was biting my nails the whole time and I felt lightheaded but Weber came out and won the game. I am stoked about the Sat. game up in Poky.
We need as many students at this game in Poky as we can get, and we have all the crazy ones going, mostly.
I call to the week: LETS MAKE THE DRIVE THE potatoville AND HELP OUR 'CATS WIN THIS FREAKIN GAME!
Go Weber State Wildcats!

Bring on Saturday Night baby! I can't wait to go up to that dump of an arena and watch WSU pull out another win vs the Bingels.
GO WILDCATS!!!

So where are the Bengals playing their basketball games now, Lol-t Arena or their gym?

I thought using the gym was a great way to increase ticket demand and improve the atmosphere, but I have a feeling they're not using it for men's basketball anymore. Lol-t Arena, on the other hand, is a horrible place to watch a game--unless your watching the Wildcats beat ISU on their home court that is...

All you people that have not been to Lol-t arena will be pleasantly surprised. The name bengalhater goes so much further than Idaho State. First of all, it's Idaho.
A- It stinks.
B- If it weren't for the potatoes we would have given (not sold) them back to Canada.
At least other schools can be respected for the arenas (excuding Sac St., Portland St. and UNC). YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will win by 10 plus up here. You guys eeked one out in a bad performance by us, and the refs totally bailed you out numerous times. At least Lol-t doesn't have G-A-Y written all over it in purple! I love watching hoops in Lol-t ! BTW, D. Davis has NOTHING but hops, and a BROKEN shot. Have a safe drive, and be prepared to be humiliated!

weberdude said:
So where are the Bengals playing their basketball games now, Lol-t Arena or their gym?

I thought using the gym was a great way to increase ticket demand and improve the atmosphere, but I have a feeling they're not using it for men's basketball anymore. Lol-t Arena, on the other hand, is a horrible place to watch a game--unless your watching the Wildcats beat ISU on their home court that is...

They decided that Lol-t is bigger and parking is a big issue since Reid Gym is more in the middle of the campus. I guess they can sell more good seats too they say at Lol-t .

Also, they don't care to have the best homecourt advantage in the Big Sky either. Reid was small and very loud.

Lol-t is a big dungeon that is in the works to get some updating maybe soon. They are going to vote on it soon I think.

purplehelmetlovers said:
BTW, D. Davis has NOTHING but hops, and a BROKEN shot. Have a safe drive, and be prepared to be humiliated!

I wanted to cry...that was Davis' first home game with no dunk :(

In 19 games Davis has 14 dunks and 26 blocks, 3 of which against ISU last night. He will get 2 dunks and 2 blocks in potatoville tomorrow!

purplehelmetlovers said:
BTW, idiot, AJ, let's take a poll. What would anyone rather have there colors be: purple and white, or black orange and white? Seriously.

Never any reason to debate on where or not another schools colors are better than purple...

It is hard to get used to, just because you have normal colors don't be hate'n!! lol

One question: There are only 3 universities in Idaho, why do 2 of them have orange?

Then again of our 6 universities 2 have the exact same red (SUU/Utah) and 2 of them have the exact same blue (USU/BYU). But BYU-Provo had Boise blue and decided to go with USU blue to be lame and copy them in about '97.

Come on Bingel fan, you can't really blame that loss on the ref's. Sure they sucked, but they sucked on both ends of the court, I mean they are Big Sky Ref's what do you expect? And yes I would much rather have the purple and white as our colors rather than the Deer Hunter special Orange.
BTY purplehelmetguy have you noticed that Lol-t has D-U-M-P, C-A-V-E, C-R-A-P H-O-L-E, written all over it?
Purplehelmetguy, you are a jackass take your loss like a man and regroup and bring it sat. night.

Latest posts

Back