• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Greeley Tribune has stopped reporting on UNC athletics

Beardown

In case you have not noticed yet, the Tribune has stopped reporting on all UNC athletics, besides the once-in-a-while major stories. I'm not joking. I have emailed the Tribune and the reply I got was that the school does not generate enough interest from readers. I doubt this is the true reason. Something else is going on here...I suggest filling their inboxes with complaints. You need to write to Bryce Jacobson at bjacobson@greeleytribune.

Wow, the only coverage we really have now is kfka with their on air programming and blogs which I like but those guys need to tow the party line so there is nobody left to really hold the programs accountable. That really is sad.

Now it appears they've stopped covering sports altogether

https://twitter.com/trentonsperry/status/1201706412721594368

Yeah, their coverage of UNC sports was never good but with KFKA having a symbiotic relationship with UNC sports there is really no media outlet that will hold them accountable. As much as I like KFKA, they really have to tow the party line because of the access they have and the coaches shows. They are like all of the pro sports radio network broadcasters that are really reluctant to criticize the programs.

Latest posts

Back