• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Four new offers

Skippy

Per Verbal Commits:
—Trent Hudgens, 2020 recruit, 6-1 PG, Phoenix
—Xavier Dusell, 2020, 6-4 SG, Gilbert, Ariz.
—Gage Malensek, 2019 recruit, 6-1 PG, Brookfield, Wis.
—Tanner Hayhurst, 2020, 6-5 SG, Eagle, Idaho.

Bengals offer Kiimani Holt, 6-4 SG, from Arizona, who was originally a 2020 recruit, but has tweeted that he's "reclassifying" as a 2019. He's also been offered by NAU and Portland State.

Skippy,
Do you have tentative dates for the rest of the Non-Conference Schedule for mens basketball ?

I don’t Hank. I know you are anxious to book flights, but I’ve noticed a lot of schools haven’t released non-conference schedules yet. Missouri just announced a new non-con game to replace Utah after the Utes moved their game back to next year. I’m assuming there are still negotiations going on and they haven’t signed some contracts yet.

Antwan Kimmons, 6' 2019 PG from Oakdale, MN, has been offered, according to his Twitter account...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/_AntwanK12/status/1024056535629148160[/tweet]

ISU has more early offers out this year than any season I can remember. I wonder if that is a product of a new coaching staff and a wider recruiting net.

And another -- 6'3" Brantly Stevenson (2020) of Etiwanda (CA) HS...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/brantly_2/status/1024486281353428993[/tweet]

Three more 2020 offers: Dyson Koehler, 6-7, Sandy, Utah; also offered by Portland State
LuCye Patterson, 6-2 G, Minnesota;
Hunter Ruck, 6-9 C, Arizona, also offered by NAU.

….sacstateman…..hey if our Russian can "tip some in".....i'll take it......and i'm an independent...... :lol:

This seems to be a bold new strategy. Offer everyone until someone says yes?? And how many 2020s do we have? I am always for a fall commit or two bc I think maybe we got someone under the radar etc but this seems odd. Is this the shift in college b-ball? Are other schools offering this many guys? Previously there were far fewer offers but the results speak for themselves. Imo we have a very talented squad. Do these kids we are offering not have internet and know we’re offering so many or is that part of the new strategy to make it competitive so to speak? Seems odd to me. I liked the players we got with the previous method....offer good players and get them to sign. Would like to hear everyone else’s thoughts.

Latest posts

Back