• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

EWU vs Weber St. Game Day thread

that strip tackling is BS. Since they decided to try and create TO's in that 4th game , Eastern has given up an extra 100 or more in yards a game on mistackles and went to the bottom of the defensive stats. ridiculous.

ewueagfan said:
Anyone think we'll actually pull this one out?

:eek:hno: I don't know. Miracles happen. Nearly 2 to 1 rushing to passing. Not sure why the passing game is on the shelf. Why the coaches want to make statements with particular types of play versus playing winning football is mind numbing for me.

luckyintheorder said:
ewueagfan said:
Anyone think we'll actually pull this one out?

:eek:hno: I don't know. Miracles happen. Nearly 2 to 1 rushing to passing. Not sure why the passing game is on the shelf. Why the coaches want to make statements with particular types of play versus playing winning football is mind numbing for me.

I meant yes... ;-)

weber is near the bottom in rushing and passing offense, middle of the pack on defense and eags are 2nd in bigsky in passing... clauswitz thought attacking an enemies strongest point was a good idea too... we saw those results in early civil war and ww1

Latest posts

Back