• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

EWU @ PSU Game Day Thread

I know the announcer isn't saying it, but every reverse sounds like he's saying "reverse hand job" .... Is my subconscious wishing we could maintain the edge and trust everyone else to do their job?

Atomic Eagle said:
luckyintheorder said:
the good news is PSU won't stop the offense...

The bad news is we won’t stop theirs either.

Here's hoping anyway. I don't expect PSU to keep operating this efficiently but forcing that QB to throw probably works in Eastern's favor. More pressure, more pressure...

luckyintheorder said:
Atomic Eagle said:
luckyintheorder said:
the good news is PSU won't stop the offense...

The bad news is we won’t stop theirs either.

Here's hoping anyway. I don't expect PSU to keep operating this efficiently but forcing that QB to throw probably works in Eastern's favor. More pressure, more pressure...

guess I asked for that.... bad angles.

Can’t blame it all on the defense. A fumble, dropped TD pass, and a missed FG haven’t helped at all.

I like Timothy Chalumet as much as anyone (see The King, Dune) but the homoerotic Chanel commercial is getting on my nerves. Guess it's better than the tax payer paid misinfomercials.

Latest posts

Back