• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Dropping down to NAIA.?

Eagledawg

Just heard on KJR in (Seattle radio) that Eastern is planning to drop down to possibly NAIA.
Anybody else hear anything?

Not that tweet! Get real dude! Dude the one before that where he's talking about Eastern dropping down. Dude, I wish i was as optimistic as you thinking Eastern is immune to dropping down. Remember WWU football?

Dude here's the link to the KJR podcast (33:00)
https://www.spreaker.com/user/9808617/12-7-h3_5

I think new AD Collins will go to this meeting with his plans to raise money and sell the brand.. He didn't come here to not steer D1 sports into the future. He can fight off the dogs for a few years. Couple money games a year should help and trustee's know the value of selling the brand and will give him and others opportunity to keep Football alive.

Eagledawg said:
Not that tweet! Get real dude! Dude the one before that where he's talking about Eastern dropping down. Dude, I wish i was as optimistic as you thinking Eastern is immune to dropping down. Remember WWU football?

Dude here's the link to the KJR podcast (33:00)
https://www.spreaker.com/user/9808617/12-7-h3_5

What I meant by not passing the sniff test is they're not going to get some report they don't have to follow, probably influenced by anti-athletic faculty, then to secretly and unilaterally decide, with zero input from fans/supporters/boosters etc. to drop down to NAIA in a few days. That's just like so stupid, dude. Sometimes the good thing about the beauracracy is its inefficiency.

Unfortunetaly the vocal minor will get loader if we do not find ways to generate more money. This of course comes up every few years but the Covid effect, lack of leadership, and declining enrollment have all put an amplifying effect on the athletic nay-sayers who have always been around.

Latest posts

Back