• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Coming to the Game

peauxrouge

Never been to a game at WSU so I wanted some info on places to eat/drink, etc. What is the tailgating like? Do we have to have clear bags for our crap to get in the game? Do they sell alcohol at the games (I imagine not...)? Thanks.

peauxrouge said:
Never been to a game at WSU so I wanted some info on places to eat/drink, etc. What is the tailgating like? Do we have to have clear bags for our crap to get in the game? Do they sell alcohol at the games (I imagine not...)? Thanks.

There are really good places on historic 25th street that you could look into. If you're into pizza there's The Pie right up by the University.

There's a bar in Layton called bout time that has great food and drinks. But Layton is a little out of the way despite not being far from Ogden.

There is a clear bag policy to get into the stadium and NO re-entry so if you leave at halftime to go back to a tailgate you'll need another ticket to get back in.

Alcohol is not sold on any Utah campus but you can drink it at the tailgate. Just keep it kinda hush hush.

Sorry I dont have more info on the food or bars in Ogden. I dont frequent Ogden too often as I live in Davis County.

Safe travels and I hope you enjoy your first trip to watch a game here. Too bad it's not a night game cause the sunset views here are 2nd to none.

WILDCAT said:
peauxrouge said:

There are really good places on historic 25th street that you could look into. If you're into pizza there's The Pie right up by the University.

There's a bar in Layton called bout time that has great food and drinks. But Layton is a little out of the way despite not being far from Ogden.

There is a clear bag policy to get into the stadium and NO re-entry so if you leave at halftime to go back to a tailgate you'll need another ticket to get back in.

Alcohol is not sold on any Utah campus but you can drink it at the tailgate. Just keep it kinda hush hush.

Sorry I dont have more info on the food or bars in Ogden. I dont frequent Ogden too often as I live in Davis County.

Safe travels and I hope you enjoy your first trip to watch a game here. Too bad it's not a night game cause the sunset views here are 2nd to none.

Thanks, Buddy! I appreciate it!

Latest posts

Back