• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Big Sky Picture is Unsettled

Jenkins may not have been responsible for that schedule. At least, not entirely. According to other sources, an edict came down from on high (read: Fullerton) for ALL BSC schools to craft a more difficult OOC sched than before. It just seems that Sac (be it Jenkins or Wanless or both) took him a little more at his word than anyone else.

I'm still not happy with the two NAIA games. The fact that we won those in blowouts is misleading at best, and I'm not even sure they count.

Given the fact that the best player in the leauge (MSU's Erik Rush out of the Bay Area) is redshirting this year, I'm predicting that the Griz win the men's title this year.

PSU snagged the best coach in hoops history, so I believe they're going to win on the girls' side.

I think if we did not have the injuries that we have had, the schedule would have toughened up this team. That said, we should have beat SUU and we were leading Santa Clara before we just stopped playing ball. That big guy for SC still would have gotten the points that he did, but we did not stop Angely. Those two losses hurt us bad. We should be 4-6 at this point.

Yes the schedule editct came from Fullerton...but, IMO, we should have schedule more teams that are mid-major (like us), especially with the team that we have. We should be playing more schools from the Big West, maybe some of the lower WCC teams.

I don't like to schedule NAIA teams, but hey, at least we have wins. I was there at every home game during that riduculous 34-game losing streak in the 90's where I would have had any win...so I appreciate all wins for this team.

Latest posts

Back