• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Benedictine Mesa

oldrunner

I was bored, so I looked into this team. They are 2-0 right now, but have played smaller schools, if you can believe that. The tallest guy on the most recent team they played was 6'5''. BM has some guys 6'8'' to 6'10''. You would think that they would dominate that team in the paint, but that wasn't the case. The two top scorers were the point guard and a shooting guard, both listed at 6'2'', 36 and 18 respectively. They beat that team by 10 points. The other win was a 30 poit blowout of a similar sized team.

I don't think that this team will be any better than Adams State. Although you never really know. It looks like their PG will be a handful. I'm sure that our approach to this game will be similar to what we did with ASU. I think we will switch all guard line screans and play the post straight up. I could be, and often are wrong. :lol:

We should see a large portion of our bench and we may find out if anybody will be red shirting. I would think that we would have one or two RSs. It's impossible to play 13 guys and you don't want to waist eligibility. :coffee:

I’m hoping it’s another game they can get a lot of bench players some good game time. Hopefully, it’s a tuneup before they play some good mid major teams.

Hopefully they gel much faster than last year. I expect they will. With no playoffs in football, basketball will get more of my attention sooner then usual.

Tough to get excited over this type of game, but the team is looking good. St. Mary’s will be a big test.

For the upcoming season, do you guys know the best place to look for deals and promotions? I have the Facebook page. I used to check Brett Hein’s Twitter feed, but now that Twitter has become Musk’s Dumpster Fire known as X, you have to get an account to even view it, and I don’t have accounts on the social media wasteland.

I might have gone to last night’s game if there was a deal, but not dropping $66 to take the family to see that type of game.

Latest posts

Back