• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

At Wyo

Beardown

Not looking good for week 2. HB was probably our easiest opponent, but of course we all know how that ended up.

I was planning on making the short trek up to Laramie, but why waist my time and money? Let’s hope we keep it within 3 td’s.

I am looking more forward to watching the volleyball game v. West Virginia at 10:30 in the morning tomorrow (east coast time) than I am the football game.
We should be able to keep the football game competitive (if Dillon doesn't start) but who knows what silly mistakes will let the game get away from us.

Ed is going to go down in flames trying to keep his son at QB. Like, cmon man- he doesn't have it.

Unfortunately, neither QB has it today but you might as well let the Junior play to build experience. At least Sirmon can catch, that was a cool TD.

Brian said:
Unfortunately, neither QB has it today but you might as well let the Junior play to build experience. At least Sirmon can catch, that was a cool TD.

It could also do with him coming in cold. You should give him the week to prep and start and see what he's got. Chances are it's all garbage, but we at least have another year with him

SLenz44 said:
Brian said:

It could also do with him coming in cold. You should give him the week to prep and start and see what he's got. Chances are it's all garbage, but we at least have another year with him

Agree 100%. Would be nice to give him full first team reps and prep.

I forgot about this message board for years. Lol. Anyways, to the other 5-10 total fans we have, here are my thoughts:

1. All 3 McCaffrey dudes are overmatched every week.
2. The fact Max got an OC job is so fucking disrespectful to the many qualified candidates out there.
3. I think Dylan sucks but I'd like to see him play with competent play calling. Maybe he's good but his idiot brother and dad just suck royally?
4. Our defense has some dogs. Really impressed by their effort and energy.
5. I really wish we had a fan base. Sucks nobody cares.

GoBears_303 said:
I forgot about this message board for years. Lol. Anyways, to the other 5-10 total fans we have, here are my thoughts:

1. All 3 McCaffrey dudes are overmatched every week.
2. The fact Max got an OC job is so fucking disrespectful to the many qualified candidates out there.
3. I think Dylan sucks but I'd like to see him play with competent play calling. Maybe he's good but his idiot brother and dad just suck royally?
4. Our defense has some dogs. Really impressed by their effort and energy.
5. I really wish we had a fan base. Sucks nobody cares.

Welcome back. You basically summed up the entire last 365 days worth of football posts in one concise post. Nicely done. :thumb:

Brian said:

Based off what I saw last week, Sirmon at least throws a nice ball. The next tight spiral I see from McCaffrey will be the first.

Latest posts

Back