• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Any interest in a new site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to take extra steps... but EGriz still has its own unique way to access...

So, I will open something else up. We have awful mods who are racists and get to say whatever they want on here.

You don't care... and that's fine, you shouldn't have to
Sorry my responses were not instant, I've been away from the site for a bit.

eGriz existed long before these sites and this particular fan forum has always been part of the big sky fans website. That didn't change. A minor layout different but apparently it's the end of the world for you, for that I am sorry.

The main URL has always been bigskyfans.com. As I've real;ied to your posts, give some actual feedback and I can see if some things can be adjusted.

Your feedback point #1: this forum sucks
Answer: need more info

Your feedback point #2: EGriz still has its own unique way to access
Answer: so does this website, either sacbuzz.com (which is a unique url for your fan site, just like egriz.com) or you can also access at bigskyfans.com (wow, 2 ways to access your fan site vs just the one that egriz has).

Your feedback point #3: The header is generic... clicking it takes us back all the way and not just our section.
Answer: I may be able to modify the header to do as you suggested (this is actual feedback that might be able to be acted upon, good job)

Sorry my responses were not instant, I've been away from the site for a bit.

eGriz existed long before these sites and this particular fan forum has always been part of the big sky fans website. That didn't change. A minor layout different but apparently it's the end of the world for you, for that I am sorry.

The main URL has always been bigskyfans.com. As I've real;ied to your posts, give some actual feedback and I can see if some things can be adjusted.

Your feedback point #1: this forum sucks
Answer: need more info

Your feedback point #2: EGriz still has its own unique way to access
Answer: so does this website, either sacbuzz.com (which is a unique url for your fan site, just like egriz.com) or you can also access at bigskyfans.com (wow, 2 ways to access your fan site vs just the one that egriz has).

Your feedback point #3: The header is generic... clicking it takes us back all the way and not just our section.
Answer: I may be able to modify the header to do as you suggested (this is actual feedback that might be able to be acted upon, good job)
Don't need the sarcasm - go fuck yourself

Chris do you take offense when a poster clearly initiates a bet on this site and immediately has two other posters accept said bet, but then refuses to honor the bet when he loses because he says he had his fingers crossed behind his back?
Asking for a friend.

Wow.

BTW, I like the new site. It isn't the site's obligation to change anyone's world view. Although, I feel that comments should be kept to sports related topics and personal attacks need not be part of it.

Wow.

BTW, I like the new site. It isn't the site's obligation to change anyone's world view. Although, I feel that comments should be kept to sports related topics and personal attacks need not be part of it.
Go back to your state where you can’t order a Long Island Iced Tea.

Ads on mobile are clipping over messages. This is becoming a nightmare fast.

Can I just pay the $20 a month for us all to remove the Ads Chris? Or do all the ads help pay for all of the all you can eat ground beef buffets before Griz games?

Go back to your state where you can’t order a Long Island Iced Tea.

Ads on mobile are clipping over messages. This is becoming a nightmare fast.

Can I just pay the $20 a month for us all to remove the Ads Chris? Or do all the ads help pay for all of the all you can eat ground beef buffets before Griz games?
If you get out of prison any time soon, come on over to Utah. I'll give you a long list of really nice restaurants where you can order your drink and have a nice meal.

If you get out of prison any time soon, come on over to Utah. I'll give you a long list of really nice restaurants where you can order your drink and have a nice meal.
I made an impersonal attack. You then made a personal attack on me. So. You started this.

Can’t have more than one spirit and one cordial in a drink in Utah you dumb motherfucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back