• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Alabama QB Transfers to WSU

wsucatfan

Staff member
From the Standard Examiner: "Jimmy Barnes, a 6-5, 240-pound sophomore quarterback from the University of Alabama, is transferring to Weber State. Barnes will be immediately eligible to play for the Wildcats and has three seasons of eligibility remaining. "

Boise is bugg'n, i checked that site of theirz

it likes like in basktball we are 42-29
and in football we r 7-21

vs boise st alltime

Demonofdarkness wrote "Besides, they're too busy talking about making booze to be bothered about us: (see thread)".
Hate to bring you to reality, but it's us fans that are "making booze" ---beer /ale actually some wine, no "booze", I'll bring you up to speed later on the difference". I just wish I was involved in the beer making / zymurgist hobby back when I played ball for WSU...nothing worse than the fizzy yellow water they call beer in Utah.
The first game of the season, the players are always fired up, ready to go, no matter who they play.
BSU - 77
WSU -3

wortnkrausen said:
Demonofdarkness wrote "Besides, they're too busy talking about making booze to be bothered about us: (see thread)".
Hate to bring you to reality, but it's us fans that are "making booze" ---beer /ale actually some wine, no "booze", I'll bring you up to speed later on the difference". I just wish I was involved in the beer making / zymurgist hobby back when I played ball for WSU...nothing worse than the fizzy yellow water they call beer in Utah.
The first game of the season, the players are always fired up, ready to go, no matter who they play.
BSU - 77
WSU -3

You made Ale when you were at Weber????
Were you the only one??

My BlueBerry Hef was a big hit at the Family Reunion this past weekend.

It is like Ben Franklin said "We know there is a God and We know that God Loves us, because he gave us beer"! And he was not talking about light beer.

Hey Weber fans, do you turn off your computers for the summer?
Any Weber fans excited about football season?

Yea, unfortunately most of the wsu fans I talk to don't care all that much about football season, and i guess you can't blame them. Just look at our history.... How long has it been since we won a big sky title? i think i was like 4 or 5 at the time.
I think i read on one of boise state's forums that you all think we are just bball fans, and for the most part your right. And if you ask me that's unfortunate, because although we are much better at basketball, football is a much better game!

But that being said, this year's team looks like it might be decent. we have some really good returning running backs, a special teams guy, and it looks like this new qb will add a lot. I defenitely think we'll do better than the 6th place the coaches and media polls have us at.

Hey Patten Jr.
I hope you are right and WSU has a great season (my alma mater). It would be great to see the football team get the same amount of love as the BB team.
You gonna make it to Boise for the game?

wortnkrausen said:
BSU - 77
WSU -3

wow! Try to remember that BSU has to replace players at tons of positions! Players that have never played college ball in their lives. I've watched BSU play a lot, IMO BSU needs a proven QB more then anything. When the Broncos were backed into a corner and couldn't get out Z was there to be a leader. that leader is gone. IMHO if Zabransky's shoes are to big for this new QB BSU may lose 3-4 games this season. You can never under estimate anyone! BSU almost did that with my Vikings and look what happened. 7 point win late in the game, and that wasn't a very good Viking team either! All I'm saying is at this moment, BSU doesn't have the experience nor the man power to beat WSU 77-3.

I'm going with Boise State 41 Weber State 13

[color=#6633CC said:
Patten Jr[/color]"]i really want to but i doubt i'll make it. My wife is pregnant and due in september.

WSU sports always comes first...didn't u kno that Patten jr? Oh...and homemade beer from the tub...if u got skills like me!

U thought everone said I had hops cuz im good at basketball...u thought wrong!

I met Jimmy Barnes last week and talked to him for about 15 min. He is a very well spoken, respectful young man who is happy to be at Weber and anxious for fall camp to begin. He appears to be confident in his ability and I think he will do well at Weber. He seems to be well liked by teammates and coaches.

Latest posts

Back