• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

2023 Football Schedule

oldrunner

For now, we only have 10 games on next fall's schedule, 4 at home. There is not a game listed for the opening weekend. That might be an oversight from the athletic department, I don't know.

It's a favorable BSC schedule with our toughest games at home, including opening with MSU.

If anyone has heard who or where our opening game will be, post it so we all can know.

I'm excited to see the second year of Mental's O and to see how all other aspects shake themselves out. :coffee:

Feasibly, a opening weekend home game isn't planned so as to allow the maximum amount of time for the re-construction to be completed at Stewart Stadium. Perhaps an away game could be announced but hopefully only at a Div I opponent. Scheduling a DII game carries more negatives than positives. :twocents:

Online football schedule search shows no opponent listed for opening weekend & season seat deposits are being accepted now for the 4 home games $45. Of course that can be adjusted .

AlumniWSU said:
Feasibly, a opening weekend home game isn't planned so as to allow the maximum amount of time for the re-construction to be completed at Stewart Stadium. Perhaps an away game could be announced but hopefully only at a Div I opponent. Scheduling a DII game carries more negatives than positives. :twocents:

Online football schedule search shows no opponent listed for opening weekend & season seat deposits are being accepted now for the 4 home games $45. Of course that can be adjusted .
I'm okay if we are on the road for that opening game. If we are, then I hope it is one of two scenarios. It would be good if we were to develop a HnH with another FCS or if we were to get a high money FBS game. Either way will be good. I'd like to know sooner than later. My summer plans could change depending on what direction we take. I'm sure there are other people walking in similar shoes.

Looks like it is Central Washington on August 31st. Brett Hein posted on Twitter that they have the game on their schedule, nothing has been updated on Weber State’s.

I’m sure in the future the Wildcats will aim to schedule FCS or FBS…just kind of had no other good options with it this year.

Latest posts

Back