• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

WNIT

newbear71

The Bears win tonight against a good CSU team. Huge comeback in the second half. Next round at UNC on Sunday. Most wins in the program's history. Need a good crowd to cheer on the girls. Go Bears!!!!

Congrats on the win. The Big Sky goes undefeated in the WNIT first round for the second-straight year. :thumb: Unfortunately, EWU & Sac will have to play each other next week.

Awesome game! Always great to beat the Lambs. I love it!!!!
http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_27748682/dshara-strange-and-unc-upset-rams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That really is a great win for the Bears. Beating an established in-state D1 school with far more resources than we have. :clap:

Even better, UNC is hosting South Dakota on Sunday (S.D. seem to be a really strong team). One of those days where I wished I still lived in Colorado.

Well it's off to UCLA for the sweet 16 of the women's NIT. Incredible. :clap:

Another one of those moments that make me look back on the days of playing Morningside, Mankato State and Augustana as in-conference schools and think of how amazing it is to be in D1 sports.

After their 1st round win, the reaction of the players hearing that they will be playing at Butler is priceless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLbeXADa6hQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(rubbing it in a bit)

Latest posts

Back