• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Wk1 Predictions EWU 10 @ NDSU 35 (in Minneapolis)

Is there a watch party in Cheney or Spokane? I can't find any info in on goeags.com or on the alumni emails.

Seattle Eagle said:
NDSU 48 EWU 17

This is very close to the SP prediction of 46 to 16. If our defense is indeed better, I could see us holding them under 46 as both teams might be running more clock than usual. And I think we have the capacity to score more than 16. But win? That's a mountain to climb. We'd have to be 6+ TDs better than last year just to be in the game in the 4th quarter.

I'm just hoping for some improvement to start off the season. I suspect the Eags will put up a good fight in the first half to keep it within 14 points, but probably get worn down in the second half as depth becomes an issue. Eagles 20, Bison 52.

Atomic Eagle said:
I'm going against the grain here but I'm going to predict an EWU win, 35-31.

this is stuart smalley level optimism...

4115632d07010dcf23ea25e6e61812e7.jpg

Latest posts

Back