• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Welcome, coach Lamb!

Beardown

Several reliable sources have indicated that former SUU head coach and current BYU Assistant, Ed Lamb will be the new Bears HC. I like the hire from what I remember about SUU and what he's done at BYU too. Sounds like he know what being a head coach is like. I mean maybe he will even live in Greeley and show up to work everyday...unlike the previous guy.

Sounds like a damn good hire. Has a ton of coaching experience. Give ‘em hell Ed. Bears are starving for a winning program !!!

Wow, that looks like a really solid pick. I wonder what he does for assistant coaches (I doubt many would leave BYU but maybe he has some good ones from SUU in mind).

If he's the guy that brought SUU from nothing to wining the Big Sky than that's an awesome hire!.

GrizMan said:
Congrats, guys. Big Sky just keeps getting tougher and tougher.

Thanks for weighing in on this GrizMan, I have appreciated your insights.

Brian said:
GrizMan said:
Congrats, guys. Big Sky just keeps getting tougher and tougher.

Thanks for weighing in on this GrizMan, I have appreciated your insights.

I've been telling friends who don't follow FCS how good the coaching is in the Big Sky, and now you guys nab a proven conference winner. The Bears are back! It's going to be brutal but entertaining...

Looks like the coaching staff is being assembled

https://twitter.com/ESPNRittenberg/status/1601975597483302936?s=20&t=zLmScv0jKmdskpcBRsK18A

Latest posts

Back