• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Week 3 - #8 Sac State at Stanford

It's amusing that a couple of resident geniuses on this site who have never played or coached at the collegiate level feel compelled to support each other while making weak attempts to support their opinions. Kind of like cooperative hand jobs. It would be less painful to read their comments if they didn't try to flex/brag about their collective wealth of knowledge that has been gained solely by watching the game. It's like they think watching every episode of COPS allows them to walk around with fake badge and a gun. People can comment on these sites without being overly critical and acting like they know more than the professional coaches who make the tough decisions. But then again, often times it is human nature for those who know the least to talk loudly and be the most critical.

OldSchoolHornet said:
It's amusing that a couple of resident geniuses on this site who have never played or coached at the collegiate level feel compelled to support each other while making weak attempts to support their opinions. Kind of like cooperative hand jobs. It would be less painful to read their comments if they didn't try to flex/brag about their collective wealth of knowledge that has been gained solely by watching the game. It's like they think watching every episode of COPS allows them to walk around with fake badge and a gun. People can comment on these sites without being overly critical and acting like they know more than the professional coaches who make the tough decisions. But then again, often times it is human nature for those who know the least to talk loudly and be the most critical.

You don't know who I am or what my experience is... I am providing my thoughts and insight - while giving away safe things I hear from the program. But ok, I'll stop.

Go fuck yourself.

Stingers Up podcast recap of the game and interview with Fulch. Good listen.

https://sactownsports.com/category/podcast_player/?a=ee2b8a64-0a83-4bd9-94a9-dc41f3979355&n=Stingers+Up+-+The+Sacramento+State+Football+Podcast+with+Jason+Ross&i=1593

Not sure if there's a name for the play yet, but "The flip to Fulch at the Farm" has a ring to it.

OldSchoolHornet said:
I was absolutely not talking about you. Interesting that you felt compelled to jump up and claim it.

I was the last person to talk football strategy in this thread. Who the fuck else would you be talking to.

It’s ok. To placate you I have begun to remove all of my football posts from my own experience or posts with information I was provided

Play the victim-card much? Maybe you should untwist your lil panties, quit trying to talk like you're a tough guy and go back and read the posts from others. I assure the two geniuses I was responding to know exactly who they are and they know I wasn't talking about you. I don't know if anyone else cares if you take your prior posts down but I can assure you that you don't have to do it for me...I kind of like them.

Latest posts

Back