• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Weber Provo

CrazyJ

BYU… now “Weber Provo” snagged another top notch defensive player.

I’m sure Hill had nothing to with it👌

Moved to rural Utah 3 years ago, from SF Bay Area… showed up hard pro Weber. Former DT Weber so yeah.

Not making friends by trolling the BYU crowd with: “You’re Weber Provo now.”

SLT said the best player on BYU football team is a Weber transfer, so my troll is legit.

Still, pisses me off. Coach Hill raided the cupboard out the door.

Yeah I don’t care if people hate me on here for this or if they ban my account/delete this but coach Hill can go to Hell. This guy couldn’t wait to get to the beloved “LDS haven” of BYWhoo and screw Weber State on his way out. What’s funny is BYPew and the “holy” people who run the show there have ZERO problem taking non LDS players to help all the while preaching about their morals, ethics, and values, and honor code!! It’s a laugh and it also shows what hypocrisy Hill, Sitake, Holmoe, and the leaders at that piss poor school really stand for!!!

My only solace is that Hill proved he can recruit decent talent but can’t win the big one when it matters so I’m sure nothing will change at BYScrewU!!! Also, Kam and Eichorn will really sit the bench unless that school is hurting for warm bodies on the field. Only Heckard has a chance to contribute but he’ll also get burned in coverage; he’s just great at tackling and using his strength in the run game. Here’s to wishing the turncoats a few 0-11 seasons!!

:coffee: You have a right to your opinion & your venting is understood. But this fan disagrees with dissing on Coach Hill or any players following him to BYU at the Big12 FBS level. I'm grateful that Coach Hill took Weber State football to levels that rarely were reached before. The 2017 team was best positioned to reach the finals & nearly did. There were weaknesses in offense, etc. that stopped the hike to the mountain top after. Maybe Hill was to blame for some of it but the program's resources & position dictated a lot.

This same scenario could play out the same, whether Jay Hill & transfer players were now at, say Utah, Utah State, any FBS level step up we all knew Hill would be moving to. Don't think he screwed Weber State.

Success of BYU's Cougars next season & beyond would make me cheer...because I would claim it had a Wildcat flavor to it. Just sayin' :twocents:

Honestly have nothing against Hill moving on to a higher payday…but can’t stand BYU and think Hill will eventually rue the day he decided to go to there. The fans will not be realistic or patient and probably can him relatively soon when they don’t win the conference in three years.

I think Mental can build on the success Hill has had. Still think Hill wouldn’t make tough decisions to advance tge program and let Schramm and Hammer weigh down some good teams. First schedule is really rough out of the gates. We’ll know fast if they can compete for the Big Sky Title.

Latest posts

Back