• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Vote for Klawz

Which Klawz did you vote for?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 66.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

gobears

UNC is buying a new Klawz suit, and would like people to vote on the model that they like best.

http://uncbears.cstv.com/trads/klawz-vote.html

Also since they dont let you see the results of the voting, I thought we could see how things are going with our own poll.

Did they ever buy a new suit? I don't think they ever annouced a winner or followed up on this contest at all.

The new Klawz was unveiled at the Portland State game (1/2 time). I believe it was the 3rd option. It looks, and smells, way better then the last 2 bears.

I didn't particularly care for any of these, but #4 would be the best choice of these since it is the least freaky of the bunch. The others look like vampire bears and if you are going to have something that younger kids will have fun with, #4 would be the best of the bunch. I think that Oregon tried to have a killer duck replace their Donald Duck and people didn't go for it because it just looked weird. So if they want a mean looking bear they should go back to the drawing board and try to come up with something better.

Latest posts

Back