• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Volleyball Picked to Finish High!

Is that ISU Superfan in attendance at the Big Sky volleyball tournament championship game in Flagstaff?

Good showing by Bengals fans tonight in Flagstaff.

Good to see you're still around mtjack. Congrats to the NAU volleyball team. They deserve what they have accomplished this year.

mtjack said:
Is that ISU Superfan in attendance at the Big Sky volleyball tournament championship game in Flagstaff?

Good showing by Bengals fans tonight in Flagstaff.

Indeed, it was I :) I had free time and a good chunk of money I saved up so I headed to Flagstaff for the BigSky Tournament. I've been traveling much more for the past two seasons for soccer, volleyball and basketball. I've probably traveled more this fall alone than my entire time as an undergrad, if you don't count my rugby career.

Latest posts

Back