• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Update on A.D.

Beardown

Did anyone else see this?

http://uncbears.com/genrel/092313adupdate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They're finally going to get some applicants going and start interviewing in mid-October. You can also nominate individuals by emailing the firm that's in place for the search. I'm putting in for the guy at UMASS. Rocko Deluca. http://www.umassathletics.com/school-bio/deluca_rocko.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The lack of action and information during this process has been very disapointing. :thumbdown:

Any rumors floating around? This is the most tight-lipped UNC has been in a long time about a vacant position. Any speculation? There's got to be something out there.

Just another Mustari story in the Trib this morning. No earth shattering news. Just a story to keep ones interest I believe.

Just read this: 2 candidates will be in town soon. Darren Dunn from U of Houston and Brandon Macneill from Tulane. Check them out as it looks like they have impressive resumes ! I am liking what I read about them !! Go Bears ! :thumb:

beardevil39 said:
Just read this: 2 candidates will be in town soon. Darren Dunn from U of Houston and Brandon Macneill from Tulane. Check them out as it looks like they have impressive resumes ! I am liking what I read about them !! Go Bears ! :thumb:

Link?

Says they're finalists. Interesting.

Several things to ask the candidates if anyone goes to the forums.

1. How will you address the overall lack of funding?
2. How will you address the lack of money for quality coaches?
3. How will you address the poor facilities?
4. How will you address the poor attendance?
5. How will you address the lack of community support?

Yikes...this job sucks. I wouldn't want it. :eek:hno:

Yea, whichever the two is going to have his hands full and will have to hit the ground running! I hope he gets the full support of the administration and from the rest of us ! Go Bears !

Latest posts

Back