• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Save the UNC License Plate!

gobears

The state is going to eliminate the UNC license plate unless there are 3000 plates on vehicles by next march.

The plates are a great way to show you BEAR PRIDE! All you have to do to get one is send some info to the Alumni Assiocation, and they will send you a free certificate that lets you get the plates. The state charges a one time fee of $50 for the new plates.

Tell your friends and family! UNC has like 80,000 alums in the state 3000 plates should be easy!

See the link below for detials:

http://www.uncalumni.org/AlumniBenefits/LicensePlates.asp

Man...did I come back at the wrong time! On the upside, the State is charging $0 for the plates. I just bought a set for my truck and I'm getting ready to buy another set for my car. I asked over at the Alumni center how much it would cost and she said," Nothing." She was right.

Latest posts

Back