• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Sac State

The way we tackle, they may score 100 against us. This one could get very ugly quickly.

I was done after last weeks debacle. I was planning on watching it but got caught up in other football and baseball games then when I turned it on in the 2nd quarter for 5 minutes then had enough.
I would rather watch their volleyball or soccer games than this rubbish.

Sac State proved they were one of the best teams in the FCS this year so far. They beat us by about the same margin as their other opponents if you discount the last score at the last seconds of the game in garbage time. I hope the team can get past the blowout and find a way to play a better game this next week. It looks like the team is working hard and can compete with anyone. Hopefully they will find a way to get into the win column. I feel that they will not give up giving everthing they have and we shouldn't give up our support either.

Latest posts

Back