• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

@ Sac State/Portland State

Chex

Nice road sweep that sets up a big showdown on Thursday with EWU. I think the Wildcats can break their streak!

Chex said:
Nice road sweep that sets up a big showdown on Thursday with EWU. I think the Wildcats can break their streak!
I agree with you. We broke USU's streak and we can certainly break this one as well. We will have to play well on both ends of the floor. EWU does not seem to have many weaknesses, so you need to play them straight up.

EWU is the clear favorite to win in Boise, but anything can, and often does, happen.

Looks very much like we will be going in as the 3 seed. After the way we started the season and how we were picked to finish, I would say that we have beaten everybody's expectations, including mine. Next year is looking extremely promising. We seem to be trending upward. One good summer of development and finding a great PG in the spring recruiting will put us over the hump and competing for the #1 seed next year.

I'm even more optimistic now. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back