• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Portland State Highlights

I watched the 80 film and they mentioned being I-AA but in the 93 film they mention being D-II.

What was the move up and down timeline for Protland?

Blofeld said:
I watched the 80 film and they mentioned being I-AA but in the 93 film they mention being D-II.

What was the move up and down timeline for Portland?

1947-1957 No Classification

1958-1972 NCAA College Division (Small College)

1973-1977 NCAA Division II

1978-1980 NCAA Division I-AA

1981-1997 NCAA Division II

1998-20XX NCAA Division I-AA

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_iaa/bigsky/portland_state/index.php

BTW one of you fans needs to email that site, let them know UNC is not DII any more.

So yes Blofeld you are correct, kind of weird but we did go back and forth there.

Do you have highlights from the 1991 season I believe it was? That was a great playoff game b/w the bears and the vikes.

I have no clue, I didn't put these up, we are trying to figure out if this was done by a Viking, or the Athletic Department, most likely Jerry made the command for it. Its some great stuff.

Latest posts

Back