• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

OT (Maybe): Coaching Changes

Super Hornet 2.0

Nevada just canned their HC. That would theoretically make Angus available. Here's hoping Angus comes home and settles things down. Maybe he can talk Pielstick into coming out of retirement for the offense and Patrone for the defense....

(Open the door for SH bashing, probably well deserved this time. Yes, I'm more than a little bit old-school.)

So you didn’t have time to watch the game. But you had to time to post this nonsense that will never happen in a million fucking years.

Stop posting on this board you dumb fake football alum. Everyone knows about you. Just give it up and go find someplace else to spread your bullshit and lies.

Didn't have time? How many times do I have to tell you that I can't afford PPV football?

Your shtick is getting old, Sting. You have great personal knowledge of both the game and the program, but your inability to deal with people who disagree with you is disgusting. I've even gone out of my way to compliment you, as have others whom you've chosen to abuse. Stop destroying the board with your phony accusations.

PLEASE.

Latest posts

Back