• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

NEW AD

beardevil39

Its official, we have a new AD--Darren Dunn. Welcome Darren and here's to a successful tenure.You have your work cut out. Go Bears !

Welcome Mr. Dunn! Here's to a long successful career in Greeley. Like Beardevil said, you've got your work cut out for you. Let's all give him our time and resources ($$$$) to help out.

Good luck Mr. Dunn and welcome to Greeley. Just a heads up, every yahoo that buys a ticket to a game considers themselves a "donor" and needs to be listened to. Don't expect a lot of cheeks in the seats unless a team is nearing the end of an extremely successful season, the Bear "faithful" are too busy watching the buffalos on tv. Don't expect any help from Carter Hall. Oh, and most importantly, the locals are still pissed that UNC moved to division I.

Get past those things and you'll be just fine.

BearCub said:
Good luck Mr. Dunn and welcome to Greeley. Just a heads up, every yahoo that buys a ticket to a game considers themselves a "donor" and needs to be listened to. Don't expect a lot of cheeks in the seats unless a team is nearing the end of an extremely successful season, the Bear "faithful" are too busy watching the buffalos on tv. Don't expect any help from Carter Hall. Oh, and most importantly, the locals are still pissed that UNC moved to division I.

Im a freakin local and I for one are glad we made the move to Div 1 !!! :eek:

BearCub said:

Win at this level and people will be happy about the move.

Just a heads up, every yahoo that buys a ticket to a game considers themselves a "donor" and needs to be listened to. Don't expect a lot of cheeks in the seats unless a team is nearing the end of an extremely successful season, the Bear "faithful" are too busy watching the buffalos on tv. Don't expect any help from Carter Hall. Oh, and most importantly, the locals are still pissed that UNC moved to division I.

chal5oye said:
Just a heads up, every yahoo that buys a ticket to a game considers themselves a "donor" and needs to be listened to. Don't expect a lot of cheeks in the seats unless a team is nearing the end of an extremely successful season, the Bear "faithful" are too busy watching the buffalos on tv. Don't expect any help from Carter Hall. Oh, and most importantly, the locals are still pissed that UNC moved to division I.
Yes everyone needs to be listened to but as far as your locals still being pissed remark-- speak for yourself, move on , get over it, turn the freakin page ! Change your attitude and maybe you could help make a difference !

I think the problem with the locals is more apathy. I'd guess the majority still think they are DII as do most people you talk to in Denver. The year we went to the big dance I had a coworker mentioning UNC was DII but also knew they went to the big dance to which I replied and you realize only DI teams will be invited to the NCAA basketball tournament?

Latest posts

Back