• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Morris, Golden...gone...

Beardown

Two more key players are out-of-here and into the portal. The biggest shoes to fill will be Joe Golden. I'm becoming more and more distant from college sports, especially football and basketball, as the portal and NIL are becoming a huge issue in the sport. The days of seeing a college player begin and end his/her career at the same school are very, very, very rare these days. That being said, I suppose if our program wasn't such a dumpster fire, we would be attracting talent, not losing it. I will support the wrestling program and baseball program, but other than that my interest is at an all time low for UNC football. We just can not keep talent. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The new normal with college sports now (bball and fball in particular) is that guys are going to be coming and going like crazy.... this is an issue everywhere and not just UNC... the system is broken right now...

We lose a few and we gain a few. Looks like we got another talented one, Lamar Goods, a 4 star DL from Florida.

https://www.si.com/college/florida/.amp/football/florida-gators-lamar-goods-transfers-northern-colorado?fbclid=IwAR2CqyzCiHB9zyMgw2OgBDcm75KCmACSakJaxNx9wqO4iBuaTppiz5fcZlI

We have another 4 star transfer in Jacob Sirmon a quarterback from Central Michigan. It will be interesting to see how he fits in to the quarterback mix.

Latest posts

Back