• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Mini Camp Invites

I’m feeling bad thinking Fulcher got overlooked… I think he can play pro. I hope he doesn’t give up. He could be a cfl player as well.

I’m feeling bad thinking Fulcher got overlooked… I think he can play pro. I hope he doesn’t give up. He could be a cfl player as well.
Injury/size concerns, and his proday did him no favors. He measured in at only 5'8". 210 and ran a 4.8 (4.76) 40.

Nearly every DE and some DL at the combine ran faster than that.

We had another one out there...for a while. And not NFL-related. The signing happened and the release happened with very little publicity. It took me quite a bit of hunting to find this, as a matter of fact.

The Quad City Steamwheelers (Moline, IL) of the Indoor Football League signed Hornet QB Asher O'Hara 01 DEC 23. He went into camp with U of San Diego's Judd Erickson and Portland State's Mike Irwin. I guess the team decided to keep only two QBs, so O'Hara was cut 17 MAR 24 after a couple of local articles talked him up. The Steamwheelers are currently 2-3 on the season. Seems to me they made the wrong decision, but I guess I'm just biased.

Back in January, the CFL hosted a Kickers Showcase in San Diego, and the Hornets' Kyle Sentkowski was involved. There is video of him punting and place-kicking at this event that seems to be something along the lines of a combine. Nobody gave Sentkowski an offer, though. I'm a bit disappointed, since I thought he had a good leg, accurate from distance.

Jake Dunniway is still on the roster for the CFL's Ottawa RedBlacks.

The Quad City Steamwheelers (Moline, IL) of the Indoor Football League signed Hornet QB Asher O'Hara 01 DEC 23. He went into camp with U of San Diego's Judd Erickson and Portland State's Mike Irwin. I guess the team decided to keep only two QBs, so O'Hara was cut 17 MAR 24 after a couple of local articles talked him up. The Steamwheelers are currently 2-3 on the season. Seems to me they made the wrong decision, but I guess I'm just biased.

I wondered what had happened to him. I knew they'd signed him and I was looking forward to watching him play.

Latest posts

Back