• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Miller Ranch Stadium updates?

The Bengals softball team will be down in the desert this weekend for their first action of the season. Arizona State will be a tough place to start, but what a great venue to begin the season. I was wondering if anyone can lead me to some updates of Miller Ranch Stadium. It sounds like it will be a great field for the Bengals and I am interested in the progress!

Weather has delayed some construction but the AD says it will be done by the first game. I have been up there a couple of time this past fall and it looks like good progress is being made.

Foundation accounting still shows the property in Teton County to be unsold.

Where is this money coming from?

Western States Equipment has donated over $30,000 in labor and equipment to construct the field. It appears the field will be pretty basic, and all of the bells and whistles will be added when the Teton property sells.

http://www.isubengals.com/news/2010/10/19/SB_1019103622.aspx?path=softball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back