• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Meanwhile, Stugart has Lindenwood at 8-2

Beardown

Anyone lurking on this website know how Dunn screwed up the hiring process by NOT bringing in Jed Stugart as the Bears head man? All that man does is win.

Dunn has had good hires, but coach Ed is not the guy this program needs. I'm not one to dwell on what could have been, but I think we will regret this swing and miss.

I sent him a DM today on Twitter to congratulate him and told him I wish he was in Greeley, for whatever reason Dunn. Has done well with every sport but football

Beanhead said:
I sent him a DM today on Twitter to congratulate him and told him I wish he was in Greeley, for whatever reason Dunn. Has done well with every sport but football

I think coach Ed will resign after this season, so maybe we can make another pitch at him; let’s hope.

All I know is I've seen UNC fans fetishizing this dude for 16 years and in all that time no other D1 program has hired him, either. Maybe he's a bad interview or something, but teams at this level don't seem to want him.

In 14 years as a head coach he is 116-44 as a head coach 5 conference titles at three different schools, won the GLVC the last two years outright, there could be a bunch of reason why he is where he is but he’s won at three different levels of college which is lot more than you can say for this Clown Car coaching staff at UNC right now, maybe he isn’t here because of the UNC administration aka Darren Dumm

Latest posts

Back