• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

ISU Rugby finishes Fall Season Undefeated

isusuperfan

After handing Rexburg a 39-24 loss this last Saturday, ISU Rugby will finish at 8-0-1 and owner of a #11 national ranking. Good job boys! Now we must turn our eyes and hunger to the Spring, which will have the conference tournament to crown a champion and a representative to the National Tournament.

See you all in the Spring!

Bio-

We compete in D-2, but we used to be Division 1 (in fact we finished 7th in the nation when we were still D-1...after the death of Michael Sims and the graduation of so many players, we dropped a division for awhile to rebuild).

Future direction is going well, we are getting more people coming out (locally, nationwide, and internationally). For the immediate future, we are the #1 seed in the conference and look to host a few conference tournament games this coming Spring.

We do not offer scholarships, but we do offer fee waivers, and we are one of the few schools in the nation that allows this (thus giving us a real advantage in recruiting). Another thing that aids our recruiting is that we have one of the nicest fields in the Intermountain West. We have adequate equipment, a fairly good gameday atmosphere (considering we are a club team), a small but very dedicated fanbase (that grows larger), and a motivated squad who not only plays well but reaches out to the public.

But we aren't resting on our laurels, not by a longshot. We know there is work to be done and dreams to be realized and we are working like crazy to see their realizations.

Superfan can we buy a rugby tshirt? and do you know if they have sizes small enough for girls? thanks for always supporting women's sports superfan. :)

I think we can still sell them. Let me check and I'll get back on here and let you know. Keep checking this thread for more information. Better yet I might post a new thread advertising our wears if we are still actively selling them or if we need to order more for the next sale.

And you're welcome :)

-ISU Superfan

Latest posts

Back